Annie's Books

Thursday, February 23, 2006

Don't make me think By Steve Krug

Title: Don’t make me think

Author: Krug, Steve

Publisher: New Riders

Comments Ah, my dearest dearest Krug. If he only knew how he has made my life so much easier just by writing this book. If you work with web sites, have to design web sites, if you have to evaluate them in anyway, READ THIS BOOK!!!!! It will make your life so much easier. You just have no idea. Even if you just use the web, this book will help you. This book will explain why stuff is the way it is. It changed the way I looked at sites, how I evaluated them and to some extent how I use them.

This book is very readable, and it is a quick read. Easily you can read it in a day or so. This book has allowed me to challenge thoughts, actions and the way people develop web sites. Thank God for this book.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home