Annie's Books

Sunday, March 12, 2006

Using your exercise ball for weight loss By Knight, Lucy

Title: Using your exercise ball for weight loss

Author: Knight, Lucy

Publisher: Barnes and Noble Books

Comments See, I don’t just read kids books. I got this as a going away gift when I left Ag Com. I had glanced through it before, but last night was the first night I read it cover to cover. I must say this is one of the better exercise books. The photos help show the movements describe in the steps. There are eleven chapters. Seven are dedicated to specific movements you can do. Everything is covered from aerobic exercises to stretches. While I don’t recommend relying on this book for your total workout, it is a good way to get started with some basic moves and learning some terminology. It also includes some recipes to aid in your weight loss. I think it is a good way to look into a fun way to exercise.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home