Annie's Books

Sunday, June 11, 2006

Tying up some lose ends

First let me say, I am quite the geek. MotherReader left a response on the blog.

Now with that out of the way, I need to tie up some loose ends. I have loads of books that need to be reviewed, so get ready those bloglines are going to be busy today. I need to catch up on the books that I have read and read a few more. I am trying to clear my book reading list so that I am ready for the 48 hour reading challenge.

I have a huge list of books I have been meaning to read, now I have an reason to spend a whole weekend reading. *sigh* It is times like this that I love being a librarian.

1 Comments:

  • At 6/14/2006 01:16:00 PM, Blogger Stacy said…

    Have you been on this blog:
    http://planetesme.blogspot.com/

    probably... you seem to have them all.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home