Annie's Books

Friday, June 16, 2006

And now the rules

MotherReader wanted us to announce our 48 hour continuous reading period. Mine will be by far the oddest set of time, but I picked up a part time job at the public library so I am gonna lose four hours in this process. But not the point here, My time will start at 10 p.m. tonight and end Sunday night at 10p.m.

As promised here is the list of books in their planned order

Al Capone Does My Shirts by Gennifer Choldenko
Hitler Youth: growing up in Hitler's shadow by Susan Campbell Baroletti
The Fairy Tale Detectives by Michael Buckely
Shakespeare's Secret by Ellis Broach
Day of tears by Julius Lester
Children of the Lamp: The blue djinn of Babylon by P.B. Kerr

In the event that I get through these, I have some back up books, but you never know. I might get through some of my blogs and find a new book that needs to get to the top, but basically these are the books I have been trying to get around to for a few months at least. The Al Capone book has been over a year that I have been trying to get around to that.

Thanks again MotherReader.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home