Annie's Books

Friday, April 09, 2010

Bloody Jack: Being an Account of the Curious Adventures of Mary Jacky Faber, Ship's Boy by Meyer, L.A.

I loved this book. People around me are sick of me talking about how awesome this book is. It is fast-paced book with tons of action. There are pirates, and thieves, good people and bad. All about Jacky trying to keep her cover and not get discovered.

This review isn't doing it justice, mainly because I am exhausted, but this book was faboo. If you love a lot of action in a book, I recommend this book. I did it as an audio and I used it as my hiking book. I couldn't wait to get on the trails each day. I liked it so much I requested the second book in the series.

I feel it would appeal to both boys and girls, but towards the end you are more aware that Jacky is a girl, but she earns her nickname. Any boy can appreciate what she does to keep up the deception.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home