Annie's Books

Sunday, June 18, 2006

48 hours later...

and I must say that this was a little harder than I thought it would be. I started Friday night with the hope ofAl Capone does my shirts. After 20 pages I was getting now where, I gave it up and moved on to The first part last. I tried Day of tears . It soon feel to the same fate as Al Capone.

But I did read lots of really great books, as already noted. Thanks to MotherReader for this great idea to test my abilities to read for such an extended period of time. What better than an excuse to ignore all other things I should have done.

I didn't get as much read as I thought I would. I it has been a long time since I read so many juvenile or YA books at once. With the few exceptions already noted, I enjoyed all of the books for very different reasons. I think this should be held at least twice a year. That way I might stay just a little bit ahead of my pile of books to read. The pile is nearly as tall as my list of books to read is long.

*sigh* Ah the perils of being a librarian, isn't it great.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home